Thanks to an ingenious system of shims you slip over your fork, Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is adjustable in 2-degree increments for a perfect fit on your road or mountain bike and optimum ergonomics. Forged and CNC'd from 6061 aluminum for excellent lightness and strength, the Comp Multi Stem also boasts a 4-bolt clamp that's compatible with carbon and aluminum handlebars.
- 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 6061 aluminum, road/MTB-compatible stem
- 4-bolt oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface with relieved faceplate
- Equipped with top cap and 4-degree, 2-degree, and 0-degree shims
- Available in 12-degree, 17-degree, and 24-degree angles
12-degree: 10 position angle range: +/- 8-degree to 16-degree, in 2-degree increments
- 17-degree: 10 position angle range, +/- 13-degree to 21-degree, in 2-degree increments
- 24-degree: 10 position angle range: +/- 20-degree to 28-degree, in 2-degree increments
- Compatible with composite handlebars
- Approx. weight: 188g (110mm)
Stem angle is one of the factors that determines handlebar height. A listed angle of 0 degrees actually provides a rise of 16-20 degrees, depending on the bike's head-tube angle. Flexible, athletic riders prefer lower-rise stems, while recreational riders usually favor higher-rise stems.
|31.8mm / Black / 75mm / 12° / 1-1/8-inch||719676139548||2002-1999||SMSP021999|
|31.8mm / Black / 100mm / 12° / 1-1/8-inch||719676061092||2002-1201||SMSP021201|
|31.8mm / Black / 110mm / 24° / 1-1/8-inch||719676058245||2002-1222||SMSP021222|
|31.8mm / Black / 120mm / 24° / 1-1/8-inch||719676057804||2002-1223||SMSP021223|